Follow us and share your stories of clear vision.
Keep Children in Focus! Give the gift of clear vision.
Thank you for your interest in donating to Florida’s Vision Quest, Inc. Your tax-deductible contribution provides vital support
for the Florida’s Vision Quest program. Through our secure form, you can make a single or monthly donation, or a donation
in honor of or in memory of someone special. With your donation vision screenings will be given to many children suffering
from vision problems that can affect their development and success.
By partnering with Florida’s Vision Quest, your company can have an immediate and lasting impact on the lives of thousands
of low income children who are visually impaired throughout the State of Florida, while also fostering a reputation for
Here are some of the ways your corporation can help:
- Sponsorship packages can range from support for a one-time sponsor of a child or for a Full-School screening.
- Public awareness
- Your Corporation can create awareness by placing inserts in customer mailings, displaying brochures in retail or
office locations, hosting an informational session or highlighting FVQ in your publications.
- Workplace giving and matching gifts
- Workplace giving is a convenient way for employees to join our monthly donor program by making charitable contributions
through automatic payroll deduction.
- Cause-related marketing
- Your corporation can distinguish itself from competitors through a range of sales promotions and co-branded advertisements.
- Employee fundraising: Advocates for Sight
- Vision Quest recognizes the value of human resources, we have an ongoing need for volunteers from the Florida Optometric
and Ophthalmologist community, as well as the expertise of professionals in other areas, including marketing
- Making an in-kind gift of goods or services can be a practical and resourceful way for your corporation to help
advance the mission of Florida’s Vision Quest.
Other Ways of Giving
- Matching gifts
- Double the impact of your gift to Florida’s Vision Quest, by asking your employer to make a matching gift.
- Planned giving
- Make a lasting difference by naming Florida’s Vision Quest, Inc. as a beneficiary in your will. You may designate
Florida’s Vision Quest, Inc., as the beneficiary of a percentage of your estate, or you can designate a set
amount or a particular asset.
- Donate stocks and securities
- Florida’s Vision Quest gratefully accepts securities and mutual funds as charitable donations. Your gift is complete
on the date that the stock is transferred.
- Through eBay, The World's Online Marketplace®, you can sell items you no longer wish to keep and have all or part
of the proceeds go directly to Florida’s Vision Quest. See eBay Giving Works to learn how to take advantage
of this opportunity.
- Raise funds for Florida’s Vision Quest
- Grow your donation by getting your friends and family to contribute. Become an Advocate for Sight and conduct your
own personal fundraising activity.
- Wish List
- Naming Rights for FVQ’s Headquarters
- Buy and Sponsor an Additional Mobile Clinic